Hands on Approach
A hands on approach from start to finish, is how we like to produce our cabinets. This built in quality control system not only assures you, but us, that the cabinets you are purchasing are free from manufacturing and material defects. Individual cabinet and drawer assembly, spraying, staining and finishing through the final assembly and packaging are all done under the watchful eye of a trained craftsman. We love our work and we think you will too.
Cabinet fronts are made from solid wood. Front stiles are pocket-drilled and assembled with screws for rugged durability. Side and back panels are made from 3/8″ vinyl covered particleboard (or plywood option). Base cabinets include all wood hanging rails on the sides and back.
Wood Cabinet Doors
- Door frames – 3/4” solid wood with mortise and tenon corner joints
- Williamsburg and Vanderburgh doors – mitered corners with mortise and tenon joints
- Center panels held in place with rubber balls in the dados to allow for expansion and contraction.
Painted Cabinet Doors
- Door frames – composite board with mortise and tenon corner joints
- Center panels are held in place with rubber balls in the dados to allow for expansion and contraction.
Laminated Cabinet Doors
- Mission door – 5/8” particle board with maple veneer and edge banding
- Slab: Constructed of same material as corresponding door (see above for door materials)
- 5-Piece (not available with all door styles) Constructed with mortise and tenon corner joints. Williamsburg and Vanderburgh have mitered corners with mortise and tenon joints
- 1/2″ MDF with bullnose (or all-wood option)
- Foil-covered bullnose top edges
- Dovetail construction
- Self-adjusting ball bearing nylon guides