Hands on Approach
A hands on approach from start to finish, is how we like to produce our cabinets. This built in quality control system not only assures you, but us, that the cabinets you are purchasing are free from manufacturing and material defects. Individual cabinet and drawer assembly, spraying, staining and finishing through the final assembly and packaging are all done under the watchful eye of a trained craftsman. We love our work and we think you will too.
Wood Cabinet Doors
- Door frames – 3/4” solid wood with mortise and tenon corner joints
- Williamsburg and Vanderburgh doors – mitered corners with mortise and tenon joints
- Center panels held in place with rubber balls in the dados to allow for expansion and contraction.
Painted Cabinet Doors
- Door frames – composite board with mortise and tenon corner joints
- Center panels are held in place with rubber balls in the dados to allow for expansion and contraction.
Laminated Cabinet Doors
- Mission door – 5/8” particle board with maple veneer and edge banding